Both men and women need to take the necessary steps to remove unwanted body hair. But hair removal is a must for women if they desire to flaunt their shapely legs in short dresses. But chemical creams do more harm than good. If you want to get rid of this issue forever, then opt for a permanent solution. Thanks to laser treatment, professionals will be able to uproot unwanted hair permanently. People of all ages can opt for this procedure. Laser hair removal is rather affordable and safe. The sittings numbers will depend on the thickness and regrowth rate. Here are some after-care tips, which will offer satisfactory results.
Tips for After-Care
1) Step Away from Direct Sunlight – Laser treatment burns the thin upper layer of your skin. It helps to remove the hair from its roots. It also makes the skin more vulnerable to the direct and harsh rays of the sun. People who sign up for this treatment must shield the skin from direct sun rays. Using sunscreen lotions will come to their rescue. These ointments will prevent excess tanning and skin burns.
2) Avoid Fake Tanning – Many people opt for tanning sessions after hair removal treatments. Artificial tanning machines use UV lights to develop color on your skin. One must sign up for fake tanning after seven days are over. Sensitive skin will not be able to prevent UV damage. Once your skin gets back its natural toughness, you can step into the fake tan machine.
3) Apply Anti-Inflammatory Ointments – People with sensitive skin can also opt for laser treatments. But they have to take better care to avoid unwanted skin damage. Dermatologists will inspect the skin and prescribe some over the counter ointments.
4) Use Mild Body Wash – It is safe to shower after 24 hours. Any laser specialist highlights that a person must opt for cold or lukewarm showers. Picking gentle and natural body washes will remove the dirt, without affecting the skin.
5) Stay Away from Other Treatments – Laser hair removal is a clinical treatment. Experts suggest that one must stay away from other skin treatments for two weeks. Other skin treatments also make use of chemicals. Laser treatment makes the upper dermal surface sensitive.
6) Steer Clear of Chemicals – Skin creams and perfumes, which contain harsh chemicals, will react with the sensitive skin. You can avoid unnecessary irritation, redness, and itching by staying away from these items. A quick search on the virtual platform will highlight pertinent details about Laser Hair Removal Ft. Lauderdale.
Several laser treatment clinics operate in the area. It is a smart move to check out with a skin doctor for proper precautions. To get the best results, opt for a reputed laser treatment clinic. Specialists will run some tests and then book an appointment for you. Freedom from unwanted body hair will enhance your physical beauty as well.